Saturday, September 2, 2006

My 'test the nation' result

We had a little test the nation party tonight where we played I got 55 answers out of 70 questions correct. Can't say I am too pleased though I am quite chuffed that my final score of 79% (119) is higher than the national average. In an attempt find an excuse I can say I blame a couple of factors contributing to the low score including:

1. lack of hi-def telly
2. accent
3. Anne Robinson's annoying voice

Note: none British should do the online test. It is actually easier as it doesn't deal with listening to ridiculous 80s accent. I won't do it again as it would be considered as cheating (some of the questions are repeats from the telly quiz)

1 comment:

Kat said...

I was too lazy to do the test on Sat. night. I'd do the test online later and would tell you my score if it's not too shabby. :P